Typeset Copyright Policy
- You are visiting a webpage at Typeset or at a client’s website that is powered by Typeset software.
- Authors and institutions should be assured that posting content does not transfer copyright to Typeset.
- Typeset (“Typeset”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Typeset will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Typeset website (the “Site”) that are reported to Typeset’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below. Copyright notifications must comply with the requirements of Section 512(C)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Typeset’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Typeset will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Sites.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or — if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice — you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Typeset’s Designated Copyright Agent:
|3260 Hillview Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94304|
|Palo Alto, CA 94304|
|Phone: +1 650 843 9093|